Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm really sad about what's going on at my first college, Birmingham-Southern. It's in serious financial trouble. I had some great teachers there. I was just looking at pictures of Michelle Obama on Yahoo news. I went to the Yahoo home page and the news was there. Pretty soon I'll be going to bed my parents are watching a tape from the Teaching Company then I think they'll watch a movie. There's a bug in here I wish it were a bird! I'm going to write a letter to the local paper about Birmingham-Southern and the great memories I had when I was a student there in 1976 and 1977 and 1979. I had a wonderful professor at Birmingham-Southern named Henry Randall. He was a great history teacher, teaching about medieval England and the Reformation. I finished that flower in my Pakistani blouse. I have a thread ready to finish that next flower and the AB is shining like the stars. I made Yahoo my home page and got the news from New York and Washington and a whole bunch of news stations. Michelle Obama is a really pretty lady and wears pretty clothes. There was an article in the local paper about Chelsea Clinton yesterday. It's time to wrap up this post. Good night from the blogosphere! I'll be getting the beads from Artbeads.com tomorrow and I sold a birdhouse that I made at the art studio when I'm through beading I'll take my Peterson book to the studio with me I need to wrap up this post. Now that bird isn't chirping anymore it's time to wrap up this post and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment