Monday, June 21, 2010

Tonight we had shish kabob and rice and strawberry short cake with whipped cream. I heard a loud commotion from downstairs and it was my dad whipping the cream. Tonight I'm going to be reading my book about Roger Tory Peterson, the birdwatcher. I have one of his books but it's about the birds of the west and I live in the eastern part of the United States. I have about a million books about birds. I also have a beautiful Audubon magazine photography awards screensaver that I watch every night when I'm reading the book. I'm going to drink my Coke and go to bed soon I think my parents are watching a movie. I finished my beading today I didn't get that much done but I'll get some more done tomorrow. We had cup cakes last night for Father's Day and I gave my Dad a singing card with the Romantics "What I Like About You" on it. They had elections in Poland yesterday but I don't know who won. Good night from the blogosphere! It's screensaver and Kindle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment