Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tonight is going to be a short and sweet post. I'm sitting here doing nothing. I'm going to be reading a little of my book about Roger Tory Peterson tonight. I just got an email from PETA asking me to join and I got a note from the DNCC asking me to renew my membership. I'm so glad Tim James isn't going to be our next governor. He's bad news! I'm having a hard time finding a place to live. My parents are moving to a retirement home and this is really stressful. My parents are watching a movie. I think they just put out the trash. I'm reading a commentary in Commonweal magazine about the New York Times and the fact that it's a secular paper. I wouldn't have it any other way but some people do. My parents are watching a movie. I think I'll end this post. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment