Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. It was good as it always is, she's my favorite journalist. Today Roger Federer lost at Wimbledon. He's not as good as he used to be. It was a huge upset. A Czech beat him. Andy Murray might be the next Wimbledon champion. I'm really tired so this might be a short post, I don't always have long posts. Rachel talked about the oil spill in the Gulf and what a disaster it is. She also talked with a columnist for the New York Times. I'm going to finish my book about Roger Tory Peterson tonight after I delete the many emails from my inbox. June was the deadliest month in Afghanistan in a long time, some soldiers were killed there today. I just drank the last of a Coke and started another one I'm sick with a stomach bug and they always recommend Coke for that. I'm going to check the tennis news at Yahoo before I go to bed. What an interesting Wimbledon this is! I think I'll watch the finals on Saturday and Sunday I'll get my dad to record them for me, now everyone's in bed and it's time for me to finish my book about Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment