Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She had a map with all of the places that they get oil from. I had no idea that there were that many places, about 3,600 places! My mother is watching Countdown. My dad is at bridge but my mother didn't want to go because she's not feeling well. Neither am I. I think she's going to bed now she's upstairs. I hear a bird chirping away but it's really too late for the birds to be awake. Tonight I'm going to be reading some more of my book about Roger Tory Peterson, the bird book writer. I didn't get any of the book read last night because I was sorting out email issues. There is some wierd news about the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church. The Belgian headquarters of the Church got raided today. A drug lord from Jamaica is in custody in New York City. Pretty soon I'm going to be drinking my Coke and going to bed. We had lasagna for dinner tonight my dad made it he's a really good cook. I can cook it's something I can do but not something I really love doing beading and crafts are more my thing. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment