Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm trying to remember what I read in the paper today. The New York Times says that the damage from the oil spill will go on even after the well is capped. Someone called it "one hell of a well" They are collecting more than 10,000 barrels of oil in the Gulf. I just finished my beading. I got an email from someone who said there'd been another spill. It hasn't hit the TV yet. It's getting late and I'm going to make this a short and sweet post. There is going to be some news in the paper tomorrow if there's been another spill. I'd hate to the the governor of Alabama the news was from the Mobile paper. It's hit the entire coast, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. I think I'll end this post now and drink my Coke and go to bed. Good night from the blogosphere! I don't understand all of this stuff about the oil spill no matter how much I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment