Friday, June 18, 2010

I hear a bird chirping. I don't know how that can be when all my bird books are in my room. I've done some more beading on my Pakistani blouse. I drank some milk and ate some fish for supper. There's that bird again! I put some bird seed in the feeder maybe it's come by for a late night snack! I hear my parents putting things aqay in the kitchen. Tonight I'm going to read some of my book about Roger Tory Peterson and I think I'm going to be finishing it soon. Roger Tory Peterson was not a boring person. For one thing, he married three times. His first wife was Mildred, his second wife was Barbara and his third wife was named Ginny. He was so obsessed with birds that he sort of made a mess out of his personal life. There's an annoying cat around here that I'm afraid is going to kill the birds just like the guy that Peterson blew the whistle on when they were going to kill some albatrosses somewhere. I think I'll drink my Coke and go to bed. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment