Monday, May 24, 2010

Tonight is going to be a short and sweet post. It's late as heck and I just read the BBC news about an attack in South Korea. There also is some news about the Gulf oil spill. I spent all day beading. I just put my beads away and it's raining that's good sleeping weather. Pretty soon I'm going to drink my Coke and go to bed and then it will be screensaver time. I have a screensaver from the Audubon magazine photography awards. Tomorrow I'm going to call the local office if I can get hold of a phone around here it's really hard we had to go to the bank today and I deposited a check but it's not going to take effect until tomorrow. It's time to end this post it's really late and I'm tired. I can hardly write I'm so tired! Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment