Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There is an article in the New York Times about the National Guard to the Southwest border and seek increased spending on law enforcement there to combat drug smuggling. Some lawmakers have been demanding that the President do something about drug smuggling. It will be in four southwest states including Arizona. Everything is quiet in the house now I think everyone has gone to bed and is reading their Kindle. I'm reading mine too. The New York Times is my favorite newspaper. The states are Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and I think California. The governor of Arizona signed that horrible immigration law! I watched some birds today and my parents are downstairs in the kitchen doing something I don't know what I think they are cleaning up before going to bed maybe they are getting something to take to bed with them like milk or something like that. There is also an article in the paper about the oil spill. There was something about it in the Birmingham news as well. BP should pay for the clean-up of the oil spill. Cement was used, according to the New York Times. That oil well in the Gulf was out of control and it caused one of the worst environmental disasters in history, my dad thinks. It's time to wrap up this post and go to bed it's 9:40 at night and it's time to drink my Coke and go to bed. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment