Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tonight the neighbors kid is making all sorts of noise with his basketball. I wish I could go out and play cards or something. I turned on my fan and it drowned out the noise. I have my Kindle open to the book to the Family. I missed a phone call when I was watching Rachel. I sewed all afternoon on a hem on a skirt. I'm a knitter, not a sewer, so it was kind of a drag but I finished it. I'm still in my brothers house behind the main house it's a drag being out here I'll be glad when the shower remodeling is over. I watched about a half hour of the Rachel Maddow show tonight.I made the fettucini alfredo for supper tonight it was pretty good if I do say so myself. My dad is at bridge and my mother is going over for dessert. We had strawberry short cake for dessert. I don't have alot of news tonight it wasn't a newsy day today. I get emails from the History Channel every day at about six o'clock in the morning. I missed a phone call but it isn't mine anyway so I'm not worried about it. It's Earth Day today I probably have some thousand emails in my inbox about it I have to clean up my computer and drink my Coke and read my book. The introduction of the book is called the Avant Garde of American fundamentalism Kindles are a great thing to have on restless nights. I got a new mouse today it's a Microsoft and that's a good thing to have. Now if I could just find a pen! I have church offering envelopes upstairs it is really good to have a church like St. Francis Xavier I just got a strange pop-up when I pressed down on the keyboard on my computer it really looked strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment