Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She talked about the Tea Partiers and so is the New York Times. I'm going to add things to my Google toolbar like weather and maps. The New York Times did the poll about the Tea Partiers. My parents are at bridge and are probably eating their dessert about now. My mother's cousin died today and phone calls are coming in about the death. I ran a McAfee scan on my computer and didn't have any viruses. I went to the YWCA today for an interview about housing. It's real close to the Cathedral of St. Pauls which is our diocesan cathedral. I can walk to church if I move there. I have six hundred emails in my Yahoo inbox, it's a mess. I went for two days without checking my emails and now it's just ridiculous how many are in my inbox. The Tea Partiers tend to be Republican, white, male, married and over 45. They sre wealtheir and better educated than the general public. The New York Times and CBS news did the poll. The poll was conducted April 5 through 12 with 1,580 adults. Now it's time to clean up my computer and just do some reading and relaxing before I call it a night. It's time for my nightly coke and bed, I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment