Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There is an article in the New York Times about the Chinese and the President at a nuclear summit in Washington. They are discussing sanctions against Iran. He had a 90-minute discussion on the topic of sanctions against Iran. The President of China is Hu Jintau. I have a new phone that I can use anytime I need a phone, my parents gave it to me. The summit was called the Nuclear Security Summit. The BBC probably sent me an email with the top stories in it but I spent all afternoon with updates from Windows. We went to the local park, the Botanical Gardens today and I went to my art class this morning. The Chinese are afraid that Iran will cut off their oil if they back sanctions against Iran. They are also checking on Ukraine and its stockpile of highly enriched uranium. We had some fried Chinese chicken for dinner and some watermelon, it's watermelon season now and that's good. I had to come downstairs for an allergy medication. I'm allergic to something in our breakfast room and I had a sneezing fit. I ate ice cream and a cheese sandwich for lunch, also a little tunafish I didn't get to watch the news because I was doing those downloads from Microsoft Windows updating my system now I have some reading to do to catch up on the headlines. My Kindle just ran out on me so I'm recharging it so that's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment