Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She talked about health care reform, I'm reading Greg Mortenson's book about military people. He has alot of respect for them since he is a veteran himself. I also read about budget cuts in New Jersey and how Democrats are crying foul over them. Since today is St. Patricks Day Rachel and Kent had a drink on the show. It looked really raunchy, I don't like whiskey. New Jersey Governor Christopher Christie is making alot of Democrats in New Jersey mad. Rachel also had a tape of the Governor of Virginia talking about his cancellation of a bill that banned discrimination. There is also an article in the New York Times about the success of the Shiite Sadrists. There is also an article in the Times about social networking sites and invasion of privacy, sites like Facebook and Twitter have tons of personal information on them. So does my profile on this blog but it doesn't have my credit card number on it but I think it has my email address. There is also an article in the Times about the suicides at Cornell. That's enough posting for tonight, it's time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment