Friday, March 12, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She talked about the Family and interviewed a guy about health care reform. I also read an article in the New York Times about a guy who investigated the failure of Goldman Sachs and about the White House Social Secretary who quit her job. Rachel also talked about Daylight Savings Time and why we we have it. She said that farmers hate it and the reason we might have it is to save energy. I wrote the name of the bank wrong, it was Lehman Brothers, not Goldman Sachs. My memory is selective; I don't always remember the stuff I read. The social secretary who quit her job is Desiree Richards. She wore silk dresses and diamond earrings. Not such a great thing with people struggling to pay their bills. I got a pneumococcal shot today because Medicare told me to get one. It's a Friday in Lent so I didn't eat meat tonight we had waffles. I hate reading my psychiatric stuff, it just makes me too aware of my shortcomings and all the worries my family has about me. My family worries too much and so do I. There was also an article about the financial crisis in Greece and its debt crisis. This is enough posting for a Friday in Lent, it's time to clean up my computer and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment