Sunday, March 28, 2010

There is an article in the New York Times about the nuclear program in Iran, in Qum, which is the subject of much talk in Washington. I spent all day on the phone and on the computer with alcom and I'm sitting here with a copy of the Birmingham News sports page which didn't have any skating coverage! Nagasu finished seventh at Worlds after winning the short program. That's in the New York Times too. Kim landed some jumps in her free skate, including a triple-triple combination and a solo triple flip. I had fried chicken tonight and I'm so glad I could get that blasted al com thing off of my computer. Evan Lysacek is not competing in Worlds anyway so I thought it was OK not to watch them. Rachael Flatt was in ninth place so I guess we only have two ladies at next year's Worlds. Belbin and Agosto skipped Worlds too so I really didn't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment