Saturday, February 6, 2010

Todays report comes courtesy of the New York Times. Some Shiite pilgrims were killed in Southern Pakistan, in Karachi. A blast tore apart a bus carrying the pilgrims and killed at least 25 pilgims. 100 were wounded. There were two attacks, one on the bus that was carrying them and one on the hospital that they were taken to. At least one Muslim has been reading this blog so he might have some comments on this story. It was on Arbaeen, the fortieth day of mourning for Muhammad's grandson Imam Hussein. The pilgrims were on their way to a procession. Good grief, the things some people do in the name of religion! Sarah Palin is probably talking to the Tea Party crowd in Nashville right now. I don't like her and I don't watch Fox News so I'm not watching it. I haven't read her Facebook page and I'm not going to bother doing it. Meanwhile I don't plan on watching the Super Bowl. I'm going to read the article in the Times about Miki Ando, who's going to skate in the Olympics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment