Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm sitting here watching the Rachel Maddow Show. It's been awhile since I blogged. I've just been too tired at night to do any posting on my blog. I haven't done any blogging since I broke my arm but the arm is doing so much better now. This is wierd. Rachel is off and the politicians are on the screen. They're showing a picture of the White House. Boehner is going to speak. I think I'm going to turn off the TV because you couldn't pay me to watch the Republicans on the television. It's a thing about abortion and Planned Parenthood and a Democrat is on the TV now. I turned off the TV. I think I'm going to end this post and put on my nightgown and go to bed. Whew! This is noisy I hear cars going by my apartment on the way to God knows where. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment