Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not much to say tonight. It snowed here today and it's raining now. I watched some skating on TV today. Actually I watched a tape because the show was on when I was at church. We kept that tape I hope. I have many tapes in my basement but I'm not sure they still work. I just took my night pills and brushed my teeth and had a water hassle. The water is dripping in the faucet I just looked up a local plumber. I found him in my church bulletin. Everything got wet! I'm not sure it was an explosion that took place while we were eating my dad thought it was a pipe. It's cold in here. It's cold outside so I closed the window, Sometimes the lady who started the knitting guild at church cancels the meetings because of the weather. I have to try on some clothes for my mother to sew on tomorrow as well. I hear a bird chirping. There's not much to do on a Sunday night everything is closed. I also have to get a plant for my sister-in-law for Christmas. This weather is terrible but it's nice and warm in here. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment