Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm really tired. I got up early for the Christmas Bird Count. I counted ten birds including a dove, a cardinal and I think a blue jay also a wood thrush. It was some sort of thrush. I have the list in my drawer. I just had a mad dash around my room looking for my 2011 calendar from the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. I found it. It's a beautiful calendar. I'm going to hang it up in my room on New Years Day. My dad is playing cards on his computer. I just put some baby powder on. I'm cooking Italian tomorrow night for my mother's birthday. I also have to finish wrapping up my presents. I also found the books about Princess Sultana, the Saudi princess who fights for women's rights in Saudi Arabia. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment