Friday, December 3, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm about to go read. I have a doctor's appointment on the ninth. I had one today too. I have to have a bone scan. Again I'll say if you want to know what my favorite Christmas music is it's the music performed by the choir of the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. I have their CD. I'm sitting here looking at it. I'll be listening to it when I fix Christmas dinner for my family when they come from Italy and New York City. I'm tired and it's time to call it a night. I'm glad I'm not the kind of Catholic who thinks they're going to hell if they miss a Mass. If I were I'd be bound for hell for sure! I'll miss Mass on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. That's because it conflicts with the Audubon Society Christmas Dinner on the seventh of December. I can't do everything. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment