Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. We just finished Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to watch my first football game on TV. It's called the Iron Bowl and is an old rivalry between two schools, Auburn and Alabama. I suppose it's called the Iron Bowl because this area is famous for iron. I went to a football game once when I was a kid but I've never watched one on TV. The local paper called the mayor of Birmingham a turkey because of our bus crisis. I didn't vote for him. It's going to be really cold tomorrow. So I put on a winter night gown because I'm not an idiot and I don't want to have a relapse of that cold I had. I'm really tired so I'm going to bed and read. It's raining and getting awfully damn cold here. I shut my windows to keep my room from getting too damn cold. Good night from the blogosphere I have to study my birds for the Christmas Bird Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment