Monday, November 22, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm really tired. I think it's raining. I'm about to take my night medicine that's the only medicine I haven't taken. I just took it. The wind is really blowing in here. But it's still 70 degrees in here. It's going down to the fifties tonight I think. The Audubon Christmas dinner is in two weeks. I can't wait. The Christmas Bird Count is on the twenty-third of December. I'm going to be making tea scones on Thanksgiving. I'll use up every bar of soap we have because it's a really messy recipe. I want to read about the girl that Prince William is marrying, Kate Middleton. She's a really pretty girl I'm sure her wedding will be on TV when they get married. That's enough for one night. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment