Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. It's cold it says so on my computer. I got out my winter clothes. We're not having turkey on Thanksgiving. Saturday I'm going to cook Italian for my dad's birthday supper. I'm going to the Birmingham Audocon Society Christmas dinner and the Bird Count. I'm wearing my winter nightgown because I'm not an idiot! I hate colds! We had shish kabob for dinner and I drank three cups of coffee for breakfast as well as some Cheerios. The dinner is on December 7 and the Bird Count is on the 23rd. I'm on an email list for the Birmingham Audubon Society as well. I mailed in my reservation for the dinner today.I'm a little confused about my doctor's appointment when it is but I think they're going to call me. I just took my night pills. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment