Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm about to take my night medicine. It's getting late. I'm really tired and sick I woke up at 7 AM this morning and it's 14 hours later. I just took some cold medicine and my night psychiatric medicine. I have some anti-diarrheal medicine to last me two days. We were supposed to go see "The Social Network" today but I got the theatres mixed up and we were going to have to wait two hours until the movie started so we're going back to the Trussville theatre to see it sometime this week when I'm well. It's no fun being sick. I'm going to bed and read about the disgusting election! The election was a disaster it's enough to make me sick! I hate it that MSNBC fired Keith Olbermann! I'm going to write them a letter protesting this disgusting firing! I watched his show just about every night he's a smart man. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment