Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. There was some bad news on television. The Republicans won control of the House of Representatives. I don't know what happened in the Senate. It's cold in here, windy, only sixty degrees. I just watered my plant. Robert Bentley beat Ron Sparks in our gubernatorial elections, at least that's what my father told me. We turned off CNN, disgusted with the news. I just took my night pills. We had chicken and rice for dinner along with some watermelon and salad and some homemade bread that I made yesterday. Good night from the blogosphere!

1 comment:

  1. A follower of Christ and against the republicans? Strange! The democrates want a one world order, and that is the way this world is headed. Good-By America, hellow Prince of Darkness.

    ReplyDelete