Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not much to say tonight. I still have a cold and I'm having to take cold medicine. Maybe it's just an allergy now. It's cold in here because I'm having to run the fan in here to keep out the noise from a football game that my father is watching downstairs. I had a hassle with my Pakistani dress that I'm beading because I got a grease spot in it and I had to clean it with Woolite. I got it out. There's no news on TV on Saturday night. I think I'll wrap up this post and go to bed and read. The game has been going on for almost two hours maybe it will be over soon and it won't be so blasted noisy in here. I'll read an article in the New York Times on my Kindle and maybe an article or two in my alumni magazine. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment