Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I still have this disgusting cold. I hear a bird chirping but it's late in the year for birds. Most of them have flown south. I read the story of the Chilean mine rescue in the paper and on the Internet. My email program was having a hard time loading messages Yahoo Mail is a quirky email service. Since I'm using a Google blogging service I don't think they'll mind me putting that on this blog. I'm about to take my night meds I took my cold pills and got a bottle of anti-diarrheal pills to take tomorrow. It's cold in here sixty seven degrees on my Weatherbug software I put a blanket on my bed for the cold night I'm going to be facing tonight. The phone was ringing off the hook someone called me from the Democratic National Committee and I hung up. That wasn't very nice but I'm so tired of these people calling me and asking for money I could scream! My parents would have just told them I'm not here! There's that bird again! Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment