Saturday, October 2, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. My dad is watching the Alabama-Florida game. It just came on about a half-hour ago. I'm not a football fan so I'm not watching it. There's nothing good on TV on a Saturday night. I hear a bird chirping. It's dark and getting nice and cool outside, 74 according to my weather software, Weatherbug. I watered the plants today. I got myself all wet and had to dry my shoes. I still have a cold. I looked for some cold medication and I found it but I'm going to have to get some more tomorrow when I go to church. I just found my church shoes and put them in my closet. I just found a needle and put it in my sewing basket. My parents are still watching the game. Now it's been on an hour and a half. I'm tired and sick and aching so I think I'm going to bed as soon as I take my vitamin pill. I just took my vitamin pill. And an aspirin. And my night pills. My mother's probably sewing on that skirt she's fixing for me while she's watching the game with my father. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment