Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I just had a beading disaster. I beaded through the whole Rachel Maddow show. I just turned the air conditioning down but I can turn on my fan if I want to. I have a new book about the troubadours. In fact I have three. One is about the Italian troubadours and two are about Provencal troubadours. I hear a bird chirping. It must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. I fixed my sewing basket. So I only got two beads sewn on my Pakistani blouse during the show.I just did my fingernails. My bird screensaver came on while I was doing them. I just took my night medicine. My dad has gone to bridge. I got my thread tangled up and had to take the thread out of the needle. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment