Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm sitting here listening to the radio. I still have a cold so I just took a vitamin pill. I also took a pain pill, hopefully it will take care of the fever I think I have. We're screwed in Birmingham as far as radio is concerned. This station is a mixed bag. They'll play a song by the Police, who I really like, and then they're playing Styx or Journey, who I don't like. Now they're playing Huey Lewis and the News. We're talking about what the Pope wore in Britain on my Catholic list. We had some fettuccine alla burra for dinner, which I made last night. It's really a good recipe. I used the Time-Life cookbook recipe. I'm about to take my night medicine and go to bed. I'll read another chapter in Morris Dees's book. I just tried to kill a bug in here. Ugh! I hate bugs! I'm closing the door. That'll keep the bugs out! I think I've griped about the radio stations on this blog before. It's hard to keep a good station on the air here. I'm about to take my night pills and go to bed and do some cleaning up. I'm really tired and sick so I'll wrap up this post and go to bed. No birds are chirping. I was too sick to watch birds today. Ugh! I hate colds. There's nothing you can do about them. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment