Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. There was a gubernatorial debate tonight. The local newspaper's website didn't tell us who won but I'm sure it will be in the local paper tomorrow. I hear a siren. I'm going to vote for Sparks. But I think both candidates are pretty smart guys. There's going to be another debate on October 19. I'm going to go get a flu shot tomorrow and get some stuff I need at the drugstore. I hear a bird chirping away. I'm about to take my night medication. I don't need medication reminders! I sewed on some more beads when I was watching about the first fifteen minutes of the debate. I just took my night pills and I have a sugary taste in my mouth. I take my pills with Coke. I hear a bird chirping away it must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. My parents are watching a musical movie downstairs. I might check some local websites about who won the debate. But I don't think that's important. I'm an independent who usually votes Democratic. It's screensaver time! There's that bird again! Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment