Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. There are elections going on in Georgia, Colorado and other states. She talked about them. There's a bird chirping outside it's really hot outside. I'm about to take my medicine for the night. I got some beading done during the show, she also talked about a war on brains with some people attacking Einstein's theory of relativity. There's a bird chirping outside it's time to go read my book, "A Mosque in Munich" I just took my medicine. I spilled a Coke in my room and had to clean it up. My bird screensaver came on while I was cleaning it up. We had chicken and rice for dinner. My mother is going to the restroom downstairs. I had a hard time finding my night pills but I found them. There's that bird again. I'll check the Yahoo news to see who won the races in those states before I go to bed. I just drank some Coke. There's that bird again. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment