Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tonight I watched about a half hour of the Rachel Maddow show. They have been talking about the oil spill in the Gulf. It's raining outside. I hear a bird chirping but my parents are watching the news. Tonight I'm going to be reading some more about Roger Tory Peterson. I might finish the book tonight but the news is blaring out. I listened to a little news at lunch as well. Now the birds are asleep. I beaded when I was watching the Rachel Maddow show. Larry King is ending his show. Good night from the blogosphere! I'm sitting here dinking Coke and I took my medicine. I drank about a ton of milk today and drank some tea while I was watching birds in the breakfast room. When all of this medicine is in my blood I'll go to sleep fast. It's time to read some et

No comments:

Post a Comment