Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today I read a letter on the BBC website from the Pope. It was his letter to the people of Ireland. It was an apology for the sex abuse scandal. There is an article in the New York Times about Goldman Sachs and the collapse of the housing market. There is also an article in the New York Times about the health care bill. It will extend health care to 32 million people. I have a book about Pope John Paul that I'm going to be reading later on tonight.I went to the drug store and picked up a copy of the local paper, Black and White, that I'm going to be reading later on tonight to check for a local meeting of the chess club. It's a Saturday night and it's just about time to close this out and go to bed and say my prayers. I also sent a letter to Episcopal Plsce here in Birmingham I went to their web site today and it looks like a really nice place. There is some loud music coming from a local restaurant it is called Chez Lu Lu and they always have loud parties on Saturday night. There is a missed call on my phone good grief I hate loud phone calls late at night but I think someone got it in the house and it's all nice and quiet now so I think I'll sign on for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment