Friday, February 19, 2010

Well it's been a couple of days since I posted. I have been watching the Olympics. Last night I watched Evan Lysacek win the Gold Medal. He was great. Plushenko made a few mistakes and won the silver. I just read about the Dalai Lama meeting with the President. It's a Friday in Lent so I didn't eat meat tonight, just a salad with a waffle and milk. The White House meeting took place yesterday. I also read about a footbridge in Baghdad called the Greihat Bridge, I'm not watching the Olympics tonight because there's no skating on the TV except for the ice dance compulsory dance which I don't really like.It's boring because the skaters all skate the same dance. But tomorrow is the original dance and I'm really looking forward to it. Tomorrow is my birthday and I hate my birthday! It's time to stop and pray and then call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment