Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well I was posting about the Olympics and how great they are. There's not going to be any skating on them tonight so I'm not going to watch them. Lindsay Vonn won the downhill today. She's great. It's so quiet here without NBC blaring the Olympics! I really wish we could get the Universal Sports Channel here in Birmingham, so I could get the skating. In other news from the New York Times there's an article about the national debt. The national debt is averaging a trillion a year. That's alot of money. Meanwhile tomorrow I'm going to be watching Evan Lysacek and Evgeny Plushenko! The Olympics is really special to me. There is too much partisanship in Washington and health care costs are skyrocketing. I'm really upset that the public option didn't pass, that was the important part of health reform to me. Eanough posting, good night and happy Ash Wednesday to my fellow Catholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment